MACHINED (M) WITH MACHINED FORGED RING
With 15 perfectly spaced tuning fork style spokes, the FB152 has no weak spots. Each spoke features intricately built layers of structural reinforcements that absorb back breaking impacts with ease. Extensive engineering coupled with our proprietary tempered A356 aluminum alloy, results in the rock crushing FB152 which is available in satin black with a gloss black ring, gloss clear coated machined finish with a machined ring and gloss red tint machined with a gloss black beadlock ring.
• Exceptionally strong A356 aluminum alloy
• T6 heat treated for maximum strength
• Sophisticated 15-spoke tuning fork design with a deep concave profile
• Forged & heat treated 6061-T6 aluminum beadlock ring with lightweight milling and Fittipaldi logo
• Reinforced, variable thickness barrel for optimum strength to weight ratio
• Serrated beadlock mounting face for maximum weight reduction
• High performance 3/8″ grade 8 yellow zinc-plated beadlock hardware
• Heavy duty stainless steel threaded inserts for maximum durability and high torque cross-threading resistance
• Bolt-on cap with Fittipaldi logo for 6 lug applications
• Snap-on cap with Fittipaldi logo for 5 & 8 lug applications
• Incredibly tough 3250 lb. to 3650 lb. load ratings
• TPMS compatible
High performance Beadlock wheels with forged ring that are built for the most rigorous terrain.